Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i do enjoy...gossip girl

i can't wait for the new series of Gossip Girl. there are three main reasons for this:

1. because they're filming in Paris.
2. there's no jenny humphrey yayyy, taylor momsen annoys me.
3. i cannot wait to see the outfits!

like every girl, i think i would commit the seven deadly sins and more to have the Gossip Girl wardrobe, especially blair waldorf's. she is my hero <3



their outfits are so polished and groomed with the clashing colors and prints, it amazes me how well it all comes together! love love love it all!

2 comments:

  1. You liar! You don't enjoy Blair's outfit when her and Serena walk out of Yale! Haha! Ohhh I can't wait til the new season starts either, though I probably should go back and watch S2 properly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME HERE!! I LOOVE GG!! I'm gonna buy season 3 when it gets released in the US!

    ReplyDelete